Mission & Objectives
The mission of Lynwood Unified School District, the cultivator of innovative thinkers, is to ensure each student fearlessly achieves his or her highest academic and personal aspirations while contributing to the greater society through a unique system distinguished by people of great character who inspire and lead by example; the instilling of courage to be creative; the transformative uses of technology; safe and clean environments and the honoring of all voices of our community.
- All students graduate college-ready to achieve their highest academic and personal aspirations.
- All students possess noble character.
- Each student fulfills his or her vision of personal and professional success.
- Each student actualizes his or her true identity through leading a purposeful life.
- All students exceed grade level achievement and college content-readiness assessments.
- We will make all decisions based on the best interest of the student.
- We will aspire to excellence in all we do.
- We will respect the worth and dignity of each person.
- We will expect the best of everyone.
- We will ensure transparency throughout the district.