As aligned to our strategic plan, the Technology Services Division @ Lynwood Unified School District believes in providing each student with an array of educational opportunities including digital learning tools, online resources which lead to success in higher education and career. We believe digital learning is critical in providing personalized learning experiences for the entire district community to demonstrate core competencies and skills to compete in a global society.
Personalized learning - with technology, using technology, through technology - for students...for teachers...for administrators...for parents.
- Provide systems and applications that are secure, reliable, integrated, and easy to use, and that enable the work of our students, teachers, parents and staff.
- Provide consistent, responsive, best-in-class services and support.
- Deliver accurate, timely, and useful information to support decision-making.
- Continuously improve our educational community with applications, infrastructure, systems, and services.
- Simplify technology to drive instruction and innovation