Online Enrollment Now Available for Families NEW to Lynwood USD
Lynwood Unified School District Student Enrollment Form 2018-2019
Welcome to Lynwood Unified School District! In order to ensure the District has the most accurate and up-to-date information about your child, we have included the following information regarding the registration process in our enrollment packet below.
Parent/Guardian must print and complete one (1) registration packet per student. Packets can be obtained from the school website by clicking the link below under Enrollment Packet or any school building in the District.
It is important that packet(s) be completed BEFORE attending registration appointment!
The Following Documents are Available in the Student Enrollment Packet below:
- Enrollment Packet Letter for Parents (English and Spanish)
- 2018-2019 LUSD Student Enrollment Form (5 pages)
- Student Emergency Card & Health Insurance Questionnaire (English and Spanish)
- 2018-2019 Title I Form
- Home Language Survey (English/Spanish)
- Report of Health Examination (English and Spanish)
- Oral Health Assessment Letter (English and Spanish)
- Oral Health Assessment Form (English and Spanish)
- Program Placement Options (English and Spanish)