Online Enrollment Now Available for Families NEW to Lynwood USD
Lynwood Unified School District Student Enrollment Form 2020-2021
Welcome to Lynwood Unified School District! In order to ensure the District has the most accurate and up-to-date information about your child, we have included the following information regarding the registration process in our enrollment packet below.
Parent/Guardian must print and complete one (1) registration packet per student. Packets can be obtained from the school website by clicking the link to the right under Enrollment Forms or any school building in the District.
It is important that packet(s) be completed BEFORE attending registration appointment!
The Following Documents are Available in the Student Enrollment Packet on the right:
- Enrollment Packet Letter for Parents (English and Spanish)
- 2020-2021 LUSD Student Enrollment Form (5 pages)
- Student Emergency Card & Health Insurance Questionnaire (English and Spanish)
- 2020-2021 Title I Form
- Home Language Survey (English/Spanish)
- Report of Health Examination (English and Spanish)
- Oral Health Assessment Letter (English and Spanish)
- Oral Health Assessment Form (English and Spanish)
- Program Placement Options (English and Spanish)
Intra-District and Inter-District Permits continue being processed during this time. Intra-District permits must be completed for families that live in Lynwood and would like to attend a different school within Lynwood Unified not assigned to their address boundaries. Inter-District permits are for families that would like to take their child to a different district outside of Lynwood. Incoming Inter-District permits are being accepted as well. Families requesting their children to attend LUSD must request an Inter-District permit from their home district and submit the approved permit to the emails below.
Please download and complete either the Intra-District Permit or the Inter-District permit and email the completed form with a copy of the parent identification card and 2 address bills to:
Intra-District Permit Request email@example.com
Inter-District Permit Request firstname.lastname@example.org